We're just a few days away from launching the 2010-2011 National Learn & Serve Challenge...and it's more than a single week this year. Between now and April 30, 2011, we will:
1. Build public awareness of and support for service-learning and Learn and Serve America
2. Increase the number of service-learning opportunities available for young people in schools and communities nationwide.
Stay tuned for action alerts and updates from service-learning champions across the country. Sign-up to put your service-learning site on the map today and follow us on Twitter for the latest news and opportunities.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. Be a voice for service-learning this school year. Commit to spread the word about the power of service-learning. Take action from October 2010 through April 2011 to build public awareness and support for service-learning.
Get Started with 3 Simple Steps:
1. SIGN-UP. Put your service-learning site on the national map of voices for service-learning. Enroll as an individual, classroom, youth group, club, school/campus, school district, organization, or community-wide initiative. Accept the Challenge now!
2. BECOME A CHALLENGE PARTNER. List your school or organization as a proud supporter of service-learning and a partner in the National Learn & Serve Challenge. Become a Partner today.
3. INVITE 5 FRIENDS TO PARTICIPATE WITH YOU. Download sample language to email friends, post on your website or share through your social networks to encourage others to help spread the word about service-learning.